OUR DNA TESTS
Eat right for your DNA
How your body burns fat, your sensitivity to carbohydrates, your cholesterol and blood sugar regulation, and your protein requirements to help determine your optimum diet.
Your body’s ability to control body mass index (BMI).
Your tolerances to alcohol, caffeine, salt, lactose, gluten and sugar cravings.
Food Taste and Preferences:
Your preference for caffeine, carbohydrates, fats and protein. Your taste ability for bitter, salt, sweet tastes and smoking behaviour. Vitamins and
Your need for vitamins including vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B9 (folate), vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin E. Your need for Calcium, Iodine, Iron, Omega 3 and Omega 6 supplements to stay healthy.
- What type of macronutrients does my body need to thrive?
- Should my diet consist of more fats, carbohydrate or proteins?
- Should I avoid caffeine, alcohol, lactose and gluten?
- Am I more sensitive to salt and sugar in my diet?
- Can I convert the vitamins I get through food to the active form my body needs?
- How can I support my body through supplementation?
Exercise for your DNA
Power and Endurance:
Your genetic ability for high-intensity aerobic and longer endurance activities.
Injury and Recovery:
Your susceptibility to joint, ligament or tendon injuries. How effectively your muscles recover and repair after exercise and how your overall body recovers.
How well your body regulates blood pressure and utilizes energy during exercise. How well you break down nutrients for energy during exercise and how well you manage oxygen during exercise.
Your body’s ability to regulate blood sugar due to exercise and how well you manage cardiovascular health.
- Am I more suited for endurance or sprint activities?
- Do I need more time for my muscles to recover between exercise?
- Am I prone to ligament and tendon injuries?
- How well do I utilize energy during my workouts?
- How well does my body regulate my blood pressure?
- Am I at risk for stroke or cardiovascular disease?
Live healthy for your DNA
Your body’s ability to rid itself of these environmental toxins and free radicals, both of which can be damaging to your tissues.
How your body biosynthesizes, metabolizes and eliminates estrogens.
How effectively your immune system fights inflammation, infection, and tumors.
If you have genetic variations which can impact the methylation cycle for healthy cells, mood, toxins and infection.
- How well do you manage hormones in your body?
- Can you detoxify to keep your body healthy?
- How effectively is your body fighting inflammation?
- Are your cells functioning at their optimal level?
- Could your mood and health problems be caused by poor methylation?
Be proactive for your DNA
Your normal genetic risk for developing Alzheimer’s disease.
Your ability to recover normally after a concussion.
Your ability to regulate cortisol levels normally.
Your normal risk of experiencing depression.
Your ability to eat normally during stressful or emotional situations.
Your normal genetic risk of developing Parkinson’s disease.
- Am I at a higher risk of developing Alzheimer’s?
- Do I recover normally from a concussion?
- How well do I genetically regulate cortisol?
- Am I at a higher risk of depression?
- Am I prone to eat during stressful or emotional situations?
- Am I at normal risk of developing Parkinson’s?
No spit. No blood. Just swab and send.
Order your DNA test.
Receive your kit in the mail.
Take a simple mouth swab.
Mail your swab in.
Receive your results online.
Implement healthy changes with the help of a DNA advisor.
DNA is our body’s own biological roadmap. The better you understand your DNA, the better you understand yourself. Your DNA profile can help you stay one step ahead of your health and plan for the future.